- The NSF 372 certification confirms the use of lead-free material, while the NSF 42 certification confirms effectiveness against chlorine, bad taste, and odor. This filter delivers a thorough purification process, leaving your pets with the highest-quality drinking water.
- Remove impurities, residual chlorine, odors, and heavy metals to enhance the taste of water effectively. The upgraded filtration system of this filter will make pets fall in love with drinking water more.
- One-time filter replacement, 30-day ultimate enjoyment.
- Step 1
- Remove the new filter and soak it for 5 minutes.
- Step 2
- Pick up the external water pump and water tray,
- Step 3
- Install the new filter and place the water tray and external water pump back in that order.
- Step 4
- Reset the filter lifespan on the device or APP after the replacement is complete.
Ion exchange resin
Coconut shell activated carbon
Sorry, this item is not available, please check later.
this is a test wordyes
Although it still develops a slime coating like our old fountain, this is much easier to clean and filters last longer. The light code is a little confusing but I think we have it figured out. Bottom line is both our cats seem to love it.
It’s so easy to change out the filters and clean! My cat loves it and uses it more often! It’s perfect and I think every cat owner should have one! I also love that it doesn’t have a long cord and is re-chargeable! The battery really lasts!! 10/10!
This is purfect. I love how the wires are not in the water plus a bigger drinking tray. The app is wonderful aswell. It has come in handy when I needed to know my cats details. I remembered I put them in the app so that was great.
In overall it is a great product, however just one think boder me, who and why choose red colour since all furry pets are red colour blind?
Love the fountain so doea my cat, but the app crashes, found out they collect way too much info